This problem may occur when using USB 3.0 devices and you are trying to capture content where the bandwidth surpasses what USB 3.0 is capable of.
- I experience frame-drops when using USB 3.0 capture devices
- Frame-drops with multiple USB 3.0 devices
The test has been done using Magewell USB Capture 4K Plus:
- Media material: 4K 60p (capture setting of WATCHOUT: 2160P 60Hz) results in frame-drops.
- Media material: 4K 30p (capture setting of WATCHOUT: 2160P 30Hz ) does not result in frame-drops.
Another test, with 2 pcs x Magewell USB Capture HDMI Gen2:
- Media material: Full HD 60p (capture setting of WATCHOUT: 1080P 60Hz) frame-drop occurs.
In this case it is simply the bandwidth of USB 3.0 that is the problem.
Last Updated: 31 maj 2019 14:47