If you, for some reason, have lost your show file on your production computer it is possible to rebuild it from the files on your display machine.
- Go to the display computer, find the folder where watchout is installed, and in that folder you will find a folder named "Shows".
- In the Shows folder, you will find more folders, each with the name of a stored show. Open the folder for the show you wish to recover.
- There, you will find a file named Spec. Copy the Spec file to use for the recovery process.
- Rename the Spec file DFC_Data (no file extension)
- Zip the file
- Rename the resulting Zip file to Whatever.watch